Wednesday, December 2, 2009

December??

Where has the time gone?? I have so busy between work and school.



I celebrated my 31st birthday on Oct. 18th had a nice dinner at Kona Grill and then we went and saw Paranormal Activity.



Halloween we celebrated out in Tonopah with Shawn's brother Travis and his fantastic gf Amy. They went out all combining a couple of the kids birthdays and Halloween with a bbq, a kick ass band and a cozy bonfire.
Shelby & Grandma
Shawn & Travis


Thanksgiving we spent with my family at my parents house, sneaking away in the early afternoon to catch a showing of New Moon (LOVED IT!!!!!!).

With Christmas just around the corner it saddens me how quickly this year has flown by and reminds me yet again, how I have taken life for granted. I am so grateful for my wonderful parents and my family and friends for all of their support. This last year has been FULL of trials and hard times for me. For those who had stood by my side you mean the world to me. I know I am not always (or ever for that matter) the most positive person to deal with, but please stick with me I will get it right one day!!

Please pray for my Aunt Beverly and my cousins Doug, Jason and Sean- their family had a horrible tragedy on Monday night when Walter (uncle) suffered a stroke. He is currently on life support, in a coma (medically induced) and the doctors are going to try and bring him out of the coma to see if there is any brain activity (they are estimating that he went without oxygen for anywhere between 5-15 min). My aunt is an incredibly strong woman and has indured a lifetime of lows and could really use a few extra prayers and blessings right now.

Merry Christmas!!!

XOXO

3 comments:

Sarah Smith said...

How qt. Miss ya Love ya

Sarah Smith said...

So crazy. Shawn is so funny and his brother looks like him too.

Sarah Smith said...

So yah you gona contuine to update me with your life?