Friday, May 22, 2009

May

The last few weeks have flown by for us, I cannot believe that we have been home for almost a month!!! Things have been going well for both of us work wise so hopefully we will be able to find a house to rent soon. We certainly appreciate being able to stay at my parents until we get back up and running, but between 4 adults, 7 dogs and a cat- its a bit more cozy then I am comfortable with. The story of my life always looking for a place to live...

Bosie (Rolo) has been sick the last few days, poor thing has lost at least a pound or two which is not something that chihuahuas can afford to do, so I am taking him to the vet today to see whats up.

Shawn is having a grand opening bbq for Ragin Diesel on May 30th, we are very excited as he been busy and consistent the last couple weeks with trucks being referred. The only downside that I have complained about from day one is that people do not respect business hours what so ever and call/text at all hours, 7 days a week. He now has TWO cell phones that he carries with him at all times- I cannot even recall the last time we had dinner without someone calling him. The real test will be in August when we go to Vegas with some friends to see if he will leave the work phone at the shop. The website (http://www.ragindiesel.com/) for Ragin Diesel is up and running but still under construction, so tell all your friends!!!

I just about have Newman's blanket finished (Newman is pictured above with Bosie from our journey from OK to AZ) I just have one last edge to pin and close and TA DA....two blankets will be completed in the span of one month with my handy dandy sewing machine that I got for Valentines Day!!! There are sooooo many people having babies (it seems to be a year for boys, out of 5 people that I know that are pregnant nobody is having a girl?!!??) so I will be crankin out some more blankets in the next couple of months. I am also wanting to start a line of dog clothes/accessories!!!

The summer heat is looming, the neighbors kids are outside playing in the pools screaming at the top of their lungs...yet I am so happy to be back in Arizona but we miss our dearest friends back in Oklahoma. I keep them in our prayers that they will move to Texas soon!!! Sarah I want you to have a Target and PeiWei too!!!


1 comment:

Sarah Smith said...

Yikes when you blog you really blog!! Hahah Love the pics. We miss you too and keep you in our prayers. Texas here we come ! please don't be a stranger!